Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

In a couple of hours everyone across the world will be saying Goodbye to 2012 and ringing in the New Year. I for one am looking forward to 2013 and what it has in store for me.

2012 was kind of an up and down year for me; professionally it was great, personally not so much.

I released my fourth book Westmore: Broken Ties and saw an increase in sales, plus I started working on volume 4 in the Westmore series. I also meet a bunch of wonderful authors, who I’m proud to call my friends.

While I thrived professionally, I can’t say the same for my personal life. Throughout the year I’ve dealt with a ton of drama and family fighting, I won’t go into too much detail but it took a toll on me. Although I’m glad to report that things are better now.

Now that 2012’s in the past it’s time to concentrate on 2013 and the future. Hopefully, it’ll be a good year for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment