Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Re-Release of Going Home Again

It seems like forever since I was last on here, but as a I said in my previous post I've been busy. One of the things I've been up to is re-releasing my first book Going Home Again. My contract with Romance Divine ended earlier this year and I had to make a choice on whether to resign. For a while I’d been thinking about switching my book to self-publishing and the decision was tough, I kept going back and forth on what I should do. After a long process, I finally decided not to renew my contract and self-publish Going Home Again. I began editing and formatting Going Home Again for re-release and a few weeks ago I published it both in e-book and paperback. Sure it seemed like a risky move, but in the end I felt it was the right decision and I had to do what I thought was best.




Available at:



No comments:

Post a Comment