Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Ghosthunting North Carolina by Kala Ambrose Review




I've always been fascinated by ghosts and I also love North Carolina, so when I saw this book I had to get it to check out North Carolina's haunted history. The author covers every area of North Carolina, from The Outer Banks to The Triad to The Blue Ridge Mountains, there's a ghost story to be told. I loved reading about the history of North Carolina, the author's experience at the various locations and and the stories told by employees and tourists.

There were a few parts in the book where I felt she didn't give enough attention to the locations and instead talked about ghosthunting tips. She already covered the how-tos of ghosthunting in the introduction and I felt the rest of the book should've mainly focused on the attractions in North Carolina.


Rating: 4 stars



  Ghosthunting North Carolina (America's Haunted Road Trip)

No comments:

Post a Comment